Admin Credentials Fail

May 23, 2012 at 4:25 AM

Hi, I've just done the rapid deployment, however when i attempt to login with admin Win@zure it will not allow me to login, it states that the username and or password is incorrect. Can you please confirm that these are the default credentials?

Coordinator
May 30, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Hi –

Correct. Win@zure is the password for the pre-packaged Umbraco install available in the downloads section. If you packaged a new installation or deployed a WebPI version then it will be the default or password entered when first installing locally.

Just fyi… This Accelerator and rapid deployment package in this project is to enable Azure deployments of legacy versions of Umbraco. Umbraco is now Azure-aware and retooled to work seamlessly in the Azure cloud environment. Unless you have a business requirement driving such, I’d recommend using the current bits. (The other Umbraco Accelerator, available here and on github, also provides multi-tenant functionality for the latest versions.)

If your requirement is to deploy older versions, or pre-packaged Umbraco sites, please loop me in and I will drill down on whatever issue(s) you’re hitting.

Best Regards,

Ryan Marshall

sevensoft | Ryan D. Marshall | ryan@sevensoft.com.

Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:25 PM
To: ryan@sevensoft.com
Subject: Admin Credentials Fail [azureaccelerators:356791]

Hi, I've just done the rapid deployment, however when i attempt to login with admin Win@zure it will not allow me to login, it states that the username and or password is incorrect. Can you please confirm that these are the default credentials?